General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) information
Due to our business contacts we have obtained personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, business address, therefore we would like to inform that:
1. The Administrator of personal data which are listed in our database is: MERCON Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wloclawek, address: ul. Torunska 222, PL87-805 Wloclawek, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Torun, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000348553. Data is stored in the European Economic Area.
2. The data has been obtained directly, as a result of correspondence or other our activities related to offer, sale and delivery of products processes or services or contacts related to other areas necessary for our business (e.g. shipment, polygraphy, advertising, IT services, services of a law firms, hotels, restaurants, conferences, fair trades etc.). Data will be placed in our database until person decide to delete them.
3. Data is used only in our business activities. They are not and will not be transferred to other companies for any marketing purposes. Data may be processed by other entities based on their entrustment to perform a specific task or sent to third party countries outside the European Economic Area (e.g. for complaint procedure with a non-EU contractor).
4. We use technical and organizational safeguards to ensure that your data is protected as much as possible from unauthorized access or use.
5. In connection with the processing of personal data by us, person have the right to:
- access and information about personal data,
- rectification of personal data,
- removing or limiting the processing of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- transferring personal data,
- submitting a complaint to the supervisory body.
To use the above-mentioned rights, please send us a letter or e-mail