- A stable position in growing, but well known on the market company.
- Advanced products, many of which are on large corporations' qualified vendor lists.
- Work in a young team.
- Internal and external support.
- Salary related to skills and involvement
- technical education, preferred electric, electronics, mechatronics, automation or similar
- will to learn a new technical knowledge and skills
- communicative English for understanding original documentation and individual (mainly email) contacts with partners
- driving licence
- servicing on site (inspection, calibration, configuration, mounting etc.)
- mounting and assembling e.g. control cabinets according to documentation
- sales department support
How to apply
Apply by sending an up to date CV including the clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
to firstname.lastname@example.org with SA/1/18 in the subject.